My Supper ==''

Went parade just now to buy some formal shirt for me to sit for the interview tomorrow.
The interview is for me to join Student Exchange Program.
Oh gosh~I am so freaking nervous now.
Those who sat for the interview before told me that i need to know everything about Malaysia, even included the height of KL tower.
Work so hard to finding everything about Malaysia right now.
Hehe! Now finally I know the building - KL tower which our country proud of it so much,
has a height of 421m. LOL

By the way, the main point is this post is I wanna show my dear readers why am i become fatter and fatter ( especially why my tummy become bigger and bigger) recently.
Dang Dang Dang Dang.
This are all what i ate for supper just now. ==
I lost of control and keep on order sambil glance through the menu of Sushi King. =(
I couldn't forgive myself.
But the food is really nice. Doink.
I love SALMON !!!!
Maks maks maks =)
My lovely Salmon sashimi. Yummy~
Zoom in. wakaka
Finish it by myself. =)
me ^^
Ate this as my supper too. ==
I dont like to waste food actually. Aha
This i just eat a little bit. I swear.

By the way, this one is really nice. Love it much much.
Finish by my own again! The reason i lost my flat stomach =(


I miss you my flat flat stomach. Miss you Badly.
When you willing to come back to me?
Oh i swear.
I will never let you go anymore.
Mi xiu Mi xiu~






Comments

Popular Posts