memorable night

Just back from Breeze Cafe =)
I had a great gathering with my girls just now.
Really miss them so so so so effing much.
Goodness, such a long long long long time din meet up with them after graduate in Ave Maria.
But i am so glad that all of them din change much.
Unless, ehem, quite a number of them change their status from 'single' to 'in a relationship'.
Some of them really make me so surprise as i really couldn't imagine how they look like when they are in love.
So sorry to say that. =p
Feel happy for them actually.
Although all of us already din meet each other for more than one year but seem,
every time once we meet, we can never keep our mouth shut. =)
Everything was like back to form 4 form 5 when we usually play around, stick together in prefect room and keep on tease each other.
The feeling is so great!!!
so so so GREAT!!!
Love you girls much much.
So reluctant to leave just now as we don't know when can we meet again. =(
Miss my secondary school life so much.
Miss those time we duty together, gossip, organize event, prepare for farewell, dance practice and alot more.
Prefectorial Board let me grow up alot, accompany by you all.
Still remember we always do all kind of crazy things in the little room?
I will never forget every cute face of you girls.
Without you all, nowadays my school life seem so empty. =(



i love her new hairstyle so much! Leng lui!!

my cute san san
leng lui yin leng
jiching.puimun.me
chee fong
my sweet girl =)
me.Li Ching.
cool cool ah tay.me


在那些笑与泪的日子里
在我们成长的路上
我们在彼此的生命中都不曾缺席
不断互相扶持
互相鼓励大家咬紧牙关一起走下去
我们之间那种特殊的感情
没有人,没有事
可以代替
还记得一起心惊胆跳的出席每一次的会议,
还记得一起被学生谩骂,
还记得曾经多次抱在一起痛哭,
还记得许许多多大大小小的事情。
一切一切
我都不会忘记
虽然为了各自的前途我们必须分离
但是我知道
无论我们分开多久
再见面时
我们还会是当年的那个我和你
永远爱你们
<3

Comments

Popular Posts