Wednesday

Countdown : Holidays left 4days =(
Sigh~ Why 2weeks pass so fast?
I wish today is only the first day of my holidays, so that i can rest for 13 more days. =p
Am i too greedy?
Seriously, I am not.
14days aren't enough for me to carry out all my plan.
Of course, including study plan.
Last night mummy asked me where i plan to go for study and what course i am going to take after i get my STPM result.
phew~
Oh please~ This question had been asked for N times and yet she want me to answer her again last night.

"Mummy, I already said i want to take Actuarial Science course and if i cant get this course in local U, i am going to study in college."

"Huh?You still feel like want to take this course?This course is so tough u know?Why dont you consider to be an accountant? Accountant is good!"

"Yer mummy i dun want!I dun want to be an accountant.My friends say accountant's life is very boring."

"Girl, then what college are you going to study?Or maybe you can consider stop studying after form 6."

"Huh?Mummy what you mean?"

"Mummy give you the modal and you open a boutique want?Can sell beautiful clothes everyday and become lou ban leong,and yourself can wear leng leng."

"HUH?=="

This conversation end up with i speechless,but my mummy jau keep on laughing seem like she already open the boutique and earn a lot money.
Aiks~
I think i have to be more hardworking and prove to mummy that i am mature enough to make my own choice and decision. =)
Gambateh together everyone <3

Today went for movie titled "Prince of Persia" in Jusco.
This movie has a interesting storyline and a lot of action scenes.
Thus it is worth for you to buy a ticket and enjoy it in the cinema than at home as the stereo system in cinema is better and the screen is bigger. =)
After that went parade to have a K-session with my dear f2 classmates.
Although i didn't sing much but i enjoy the outing so much.
Heart you all <3



Comments

Popular Posts