Tuesday~

Last night slept at 3 something =p
As i believe that during holidays, I can do whatever I want.
Especially i can control my own timing to wake and sleep.
This is so call holidays right?Hooray~
Brought Nicole,Jacqueline,Twinsy, Bear,Ter Wei and a professional photographer John Chee to Meru Valley this morning.
Nicole and Jacqueline wana try out photo-shooting there.
I was so shocked that when i log in my Facebook account just now, I found out that two of them had took about 130 pictures.
How could this be?
I wonder...=O

Just now went PappaRich to had dinner with Ter Wei.
Actually in the beginning we plan to go for pasar malam but then because of raining we forced to eat in PappaRich.
That was my first time been there.
The food is quite okay and the atmosphere is nice.
What i can say is the taste of the bread that we ordered was totally impressed me.
Its name is Roti Bakar Susu.
It is worth to try it out as it is special and delicious. =D
Besides, I also try out the frozen yogurt of Tutti Frutti.
There are 3 machines there where you can mix any flavor of frozen yogurt that u like among the 6 flavors.
The price is rm5.80 per 100 grams.
You can pick any toppings you like to decorate your own frozen yogurt.
This is mine ^^ And it cost me Rm14.80.
The topping nice?Hehe!There are 4 flavors inside the cup.
Tutti Frutti Frozen Yogurt.It is just like icecream.Yummy =p
Here is only some of the toppings.Choose whatever you like to decorate your yogurt.
De garden.
I ordered H12 in PappaRich.It is not nice to drink but according to the menu, this drink can help our body to burn fats.I think i need this. =)
Pappa Energy Detox Tea With Honey.^^

This is so call Milo Dinosaur.LOL
On my way going back home after Meru.Purposely show my fingers as i went to do manicure of nail art few days ago.=p
Wearing "wu ying" sunglasses.=D

Time to sleep.^^
Nitez everyone. <3


Comments

Popular Posts