Smile =)

Seldom update my blog recently because i was having my mid-year exam last week =(
Everyday i was just studying so so so so so hard so that i can get a better result than last time.
But i think i will be fail in the same subject this time, because I fail to be close with Mr.Chemistry.
I swear!!
I swear i already try so hard to understand him and date him as frequent as i can, but my mind is still blank when i sat for chemistry test =(
How sad??
I really cant imagine why there are such people will choose those complicated subject which related to Chemistry to be their first choice.
You know?For me is just...One word...Unbelievable!!!
I will never never never never never never never never (x infinity times) choose to be a chemical engineer!
Never choose to be a pharmacist!
Never choose any occupation that need knowledge about chemistry!! =)
N.E.V.E.R !!!!!!!!!
Last few days i had apply to join the Youth Exchange Program that organize by International Lion Clubs.
This is actually a coincidence for me to get this application form =D
Erm... Wonder where i want to go?
Hee..My first choice will be Japan and second choice is New Zealand.
Actually I prefer Italy more than New Zealand, but mummy daddy keep on shake their heads and say Italy has poor law and order.
They hope I can go some peaceful country such as New Zealand.
I still not sure whether can i success apply for this, but i am sure i going to host a Finland girl in July.
I really feel so excited about it and already start planing with daddy mummy where should we bring her go for a visit. =D
If i am not mistaken, she gonna stay in my house and sleep with me for 3 weeks.
I think it should be really fun during that 3 weeks. =D

Okie, just stop here!
Have a nice day everyone =)

Comments

Popular Posts