Regret~

Last night after shopping with daddy mummy, we went folie-folie to have our supper.
Ya, supper !
I should not order anything,as i already promised myself in the car on the way going to folie-folie.
Because i am on diet.
Supper is a No No No No No for diet.
But you guys know?
All the pictures of the food on the menu is just look so appetizing,tasteful and elegant. =p
I cant control myself at all. T_T
Huhuhu~This is not my fault~
At the end, i had ordered fish and chip set and kiwi smoothies for my supper.
Ya, for my SUPPER!
Although i was very full that time after i finish eat my fish and chip set, but i still order one scoop of Haegan-Dazs strawberry icecream as my dessert.
Doink. What appear on my mind that time was "Anyway i already eat alot, it does not matter even i eat one more scoop of icecream."
Sigh~
Any time machine appear in this world?
I need it seriously.
So that i can go back to last night and SAVE myself. >.<
I know this is impossible.
No more supper for me start from this seconds, i swear!!

sis order punya Tiramisu.
mine^^ Kiwi smoothies.

my fish and chips.
This is how it look like!My ice-cream.
Haegan-Dazs strawberry =)
Folie-folie.Situated beside Summer Paradise.
Me~

Tomorrow need to go back to school again.
Good luck everyone.
=)

Comments

  1. Supper actually can be consumed once per week,provided don't go to bed right after it.
    If you really on diet,I believe you should exercise,without at least 3 exercises per week,don't expect your diet efficiency more than 10%,
    Even so,it may lead to underweight,the worst is foodphobia~
    Of course,this is real guideline for diet,if Mon-Fri really busy then at least Saturday have a jog for 1 hour,if can't so,walk around inside your home for half an hour as walking is the simplest form of exercise.
    The differences between you walk at home and school is in school,most of time you are loaded but at home is unloaded.
    And good luck for your f6 again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts