Camp

This is where the boys sleep. =p
Group 3
Campsite
I bring my pillow go camp. =p
Exhausted look after camp.
me=)
see the tiang?Now only i know Nicholas so good in climbing this.
campsite.
Terwei is trying to jump down from the bridge.
Gays.
nesty.me
Terwei.me
Sam Tet Sixth Formers.
Room mates.

our room.


Just back from a church camp few hours ago, you know what?
One word to describe my feeling,that is EXHAUSTED!
I am freaking tired and i just don't have enough sleep =(
This 3days 2 nights camp full of lot lot challenging activities.
Till now, i can't tell you which part of my body muscle aren't pain.
Anyway, it is really such a good experience for me and i enjoyed it so much!
There are few memorable things in my 3 days 2 night camp. =)
The most HORRIBLE is that I fall down from the mountain during the stream trotting.
Actually it is not really a mountain but i don't know how to describe it.
What i know is that there is a really really really BIG and DEEP hole there and i don't know when i will land if i fall inside the hole.
Luckily i trapped between two huge stone and FINALLY i am safe.
How could this happen?
Actually suppose the boy should pull me up as the next stone which i have to step on is quite high.
Unfortunately,am I too heavy? I have no idea T_T
He pull me, he fall down, and so do I.
The moment when i know i am falling, my brain is blank.
I remember I am screaming in my heart and think "oh my goodness, I am gonna DIE!"
Have you ever tried before fall down from a high place and you just don't know where you will fall on?
The fear is just so uncontrollable. =(
Anyway, stream trotting is really so fun.It take 4 hours for the whole activities.
But my buttock now is so so so so so so so so PAIN. T_T
I think Tham Wai Hung and Tan Ter Wei have the same feeling too.
Because two of them also fall down in front of me.
I will never forget that scene.( wearing evil smile )
I swear. =D
In this camp,I had also try the night trekking activity.
It is nice just that I am so afraid during the program.They say there are leeches. =(
I din bring long socks and sodium chloride.xP
The food there is yummy.
And i did learn a lot of things during the devotion time and sections.
That's all for it.
Have a nice day everyone.
Countdown: Holiday lefts 7days.

Comments

Popular Posts