Show off my babies ^^

Alright, I am really so bored at home and i started to help my babies and darlings take picture.
Wee~
They are all my sweetheart and i LOVE them so and so muchie =D
So, I will like to use this post to introduce all my little babies to YOU!!My dear friends =)
Well, i have a lot more babies to show but leave it for next time la!=p
Hope you like my babies!



She is my lovely baby.I love her the most!Maybe she look abit weird and until now, i still dont know she is a cow or a pig, but i love her coz she is my first sweetheart. She is there sleep beside me when i am still a small baby.Muackz!! =)

Alright!Her name is "fei mui zai"!Haha!Erm,look alike me?Haha!Believe me, you will feel so comfortable when u hug her!LOL!
p/s: you will feel the same too when you hug me =p

This is my pooh pooh!Hehe!He has a big tummy and i like to sleep on his tummy^^
He is just like a soldier protect my other babies when my sis punya bear bear hup them.LOL

Haha!He/She is 7 zai!LOL!Can anyone tell me 7 zai is boy or girl?
I have no idea.But i can tell you, my 7 zai, its head really big!!


Haha!See...It cant even balance itself.Coz its head is the way too heavy =p
Hee!This is my black pig pig!He is cool and seldom laugh!But i know, he like the moment when i am hugging him.=)
Ding!Magic!Haha!You can squeeze it into any shape you like!


Haha!Maybe this post is a bit lame.But who cares?
They are my "xin gang bao bei".

Comments

Popular Posts