I miss you my pencil case =(

It is not the first time,and i wonder...
Will it be my last time?
Oh my godness!
My dear little baby pink pencil case get STOLEN =(
This is the second time i lost my thing in Sam Tet library since school reopen in January 2010.
How sad hur?
Library is a place for us to study and do revision.
Unfortunate someone take it as the place for him to TAKE something which not belong to him.
Or...should i use the word "steal"?
It is just so ridiculous.
I can said that i was totally stunned when i found that there was no pencil case in my bag when i return from lunch.
I should be more careful next time.
Aiks...
Nevertheless, thank Terwei for help me find my pencil case everywhere. =)

And, yeah..
Today just sat for Muet pre-test.
For me, this test is much more easier than March test.
At least i can PARTIALLY understand the question of essay and ASSUME that critical thinking refer to logical thinking. =p
phew~ Finally it passed.

Countdown for midyear exam,
one more month to go. >.<

Comments

Popular Posts