Im back


Feel guilty~
I should update my bloggie more often . Paiseh ^^
School exam is around the corner
Nowadays I gonna be more and more and more and more hardworking >.<
As i m very weak in my chemistry,
I m holding my chemistry purple ORGANIC book everyday no matter in class or whatever places.phew~
p/s: even now=)
Hugging my chemistry baby and online, hope I can reduce some feeling of guilt. =p
Recently i made a so important decision that gonna affect my whole life.
LOL.Sound serious!
I am going to do orthodontic =)
I know the process may be suffer but no matter how, I am ready to bear the pain. ^^
This is so called the cost of beauty i think =p








Last Friday went to Chris's brother 's wedding.
So happy that i can finally meet my ji muiz all together that day. =)
Miss u all~ Do meet up always.






During CNY, L6F2 classmates had organize a so called "take angpau tour"
15 of us were joining this tour and visited each other house for the whole day from morning 8am until evening 7 something.
What more can i said?
TIRED TIRED TIRED
Anyway thank to TerWei,Nesty and Hou Reyn.
Without 3 of them being our driver, our tour can hardly success. =p
(although their driving skill are really..........ehem! )
So excited! I got a lot angpau that day! wee~

Actually there are much more thing for me to share here but i think...
Hee!it is time for me to go and do revision lu >.<

Hope that March test will not be so tough =D

我可以记住悲伤的回忆
却仍快乐地活着




Comments

Popular Posts