=D





I m BACK!!
After din update my bloggie for ages =x
I m finally back here to update every little tiny things about me!
Phew~
Anyone, miss me crazily?
=p
This few weeks my life is still the same
Everyday occupied by tones of homeworks
Organic chemistry is killing me =(
Anyway, i am still in my good mood
Erm...consider as Chinese New Year holiday mood
Wee~
Final countdown......
10 more days!!! =)
By the way, i had started my on diet plan yesterday >.<
Eat less and exercise more!
Hope it works...
Cause I m not satisfy with my weight =x

Yesterday sukantara, as a yellow house member
I m so proud of myself ^^
Muahaha!
Because...
I GET ONE MARK FOR PELURU AND LONG JUMP
sounds inconceivable right?
But i did it!!Hehe!
(although all yellow house girls also got marks for that two events)=p
That's all!
Craving to go shopping!!!




Comments

Popular Posts