I need rest~

Mountains of homework waiting for me.
But I am really not in the mood to go and finish it.=p
What can I do now is just keep on convince myself,
I am not decadent!!! I just need some rest =)
Online and chat with my dear friends~
I believe this can make me feel better.
Eager to go to the beach at this moment.LOL
I love the waves.
I love the sound when it crashing into the beach.=p

This few days school emerged thief!
My money have been stolen when i am studying in school library!phew~
Nasty thieves!
Please pray that you wont get caught by me.XD
(wearing a evil smile)

I keep on asking myself a question this few days...whenever i free.
Am i independent enough?
Am i independent enough?
Am i independent enough?
I think i often rely on a certain thing,
And do not know how to let go.=p
I find myself very afraid of change.
Insecure perhaps.phew~
Is this normal for every girl?
God knows.


咫尺,可是天涯









Comments

Popular Posts