pangkor trip~


Just back from Pangkor with my dear classmates.It is a 3D2N trip.
I enjoyed myself so much there and i think my dear classmates do have the same feeling as me.XD
This was my first time been to pulau pangkor although pangkor is so near to ipoh.
As i know,many of us had ignore mummy's order and cant wait to rinse ourselves inside the sea.^^
Love the beach so much!(but at last i get sunburn.T_T)

LOL!Nothing much for me to say for the first day in pangkor.We swim for the whole evening and have a steamboat as our dinner in condo at night.YUMMY!Thx pui yun..Muax muax muax!
Then...pillow talk session.phew~

Second day in pangkor is such a tiring day.We cycle to a place which the boys say we can pray for a good relationship.(for your information,the sun worked so hard that day.)^^

Then, we went to a beach which is really pretty far away from our condo.My dear classmates cycled there but......i went there by a motorcycle.LOL
This was such a memorable experience for me.I never sit on a motorcycle before cause that is a don't don't don't for my parents.As they said, motorcycle is dangerous.O.o I ignore their order that day.phew~

I really so tired and i m not able to cycle anymore i think.So when i met my "leng zai" classmate nesty, I asked him to take me there by the motor he rent. >.<
Godness!That is just so thrilling and breathtaking all the way from coral bay resort to the beach.
Especially when we on the motorcycle try to go up a slope.Hahaha!Until that moment only i know nesty never try to go up a slope with a motorcycle before!!Tat is why he dont know he should change the gear.LOL
Luckily we are safe in the end~~Hhuu~

I felt so lazy to write out my pangkor trip in details.XD
There are some pic i took~


self-loving once we reach our condo



sukfun.me (pillow talk session)

hoehoe and me~in kfc
the beach~



v girls~
beach~

Not much pic i have because i din bring my camera and i only can capture by using
my phone.LOL.Tat's all~




Comments

Popular Posts