=)




do v look alike?
My sis <3

Well, today is my dear cutie sister's birthday. Happy birthday to u yo~
Hope that you can always stay cute and pretty.LOVE you forever!

_____________________________________________________________________


Because of my sister gonna celebrate her birthday with her bestie in jusco KBox, I am responsible to be her driver today. Of course, fetch her go and ALSO fetch her back. So, today is so meaningful actually because this is the first time i lepak in jusco alone from 11 am until 5 noon. Can you imagine it? 6 hours!!I gonna spend 6 hours in jusco alone. ( because someone fail to keep the appointment to meet me in jusco for movie =p) Anyway, I enjoy the feeling to shop so muchie.=)
However, something..consider funny happened. While i m enjoying myself reading books in MPH , suddenly i felt someone put his hand on my waist. Godness, i felt like shout out loudly at that moment. But at last i just stare at him with my eyes, without knowing what should i do to him. I can see he was so shocked when he turn around his face and look at me.Know why? This blur guy tot tat i m his girlfriend. The situation is just so funny when i saw the girl stand right beside me (his gf) was wearing the same colour singlet and skirt as me. LOL. He hug the wrong person.=p Hahahax.




Well, the little incident didnt spoil my mood.
I bought this book just now. Bought it in an impulse.
XD! Because i love the title of the book.
我们的遗憾来自于相爱时间的错过~
I spent two hours in The Coffee Bean to finish this book. Nice and meaningful!



我爱你,爱过你。
我也懂你爱我,爱过我。
没有办法在一起,是因为我们相爱时间的错过。
我们,爱在不适合的时间...

Comments

Popular Posts