29122009

Oh my godness! Holiday end soon~
And school will be reopen on next week. Final countdown, there is 6 more days!!!
I m sure!! SURE SURE SURE that i want spend this 6days wisely.
No more books for me ^^
I think i m still not ready yet. sigh~
- Not ready to become an upper six student -
- Not ready to become a F1 student -
and yea....I m not ready to leave F2
Honestly, i really feel so reluctant to leave this class.
We having a lot of sweet and happy memories in this half year.
I know F1 is just right beside F2 and we still can always meet up each other in school.
But......still feel lk something may change.
Although probability for 8 of us to remain in F2 really pretty low,
but i believe that there is still hope!
miracles may happen..maybe. =D
Anyway, L6F2 is always the best for Chan Xin Yi.

Love you guys muchie muchie~





Year 2010 is coming......
My new year wishes for 2010 is that

I can work harder on my study and get a good result in STPM.

All the people i love and love me can live happily everyday.

and...the most important one~

I can lose some weight and look slimmer.aha =p

Happy New Year ~


爱与被爱
一样让人



Comments

Popular Posts