lame post..keke

I cant really concentrate this few days while teacher teaching..
Thinking of some other things..
Wondering why the gate of the staircase didnt locked last night..XD
I believe that there are ghost in this world..although i never experience before=p
So...So..Please stop telling me any story that related to ghost or spirit anymore kay?
I REALLY SCARE!!
I admit!!and...i surrender!><
Hehe..This is so called a "lame" post i think..
Haih..dont feel like going to school tomorrow.
Nowadays I am just dreaming in the class..and TOTALLY ignore what is teacher teaching!
By the way, there is only one more weeks left of our schooling day..
I think i should appreciate every sweet moment when i m in class with all my lovely classmates.. Really hope that all of us will stil remain in the same class next year!
Anyway..No matter what happen in the future..
I promise,
I will still remember you all, and kept our memories deep inside my heart^^
Hehe!LOVE all of u so muchie!!

Comments

Popular Posts